We collect several types of information from and about users of the website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- about your internet connection and the equipment you use to access the website and usage details.
We collect these information:-
- directly from you (“the visitor”) when you provide the same to us.
- automatically when you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
The information you will provide to us and the information we collect through or on website may include:
- The information that you provide by filling in the forms on the website. This includes the information provided at the time of registering to use the website’s features or information.
- Records or copy of your correspondence (including email address), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that ‘we’ may ask you for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the website.
The information we collect automatically may contain personal information (mentioned above), and we maintain and associate it with the personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve the website and to deliver an improved experience and personalized services, by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize the website according to your individual preferences
- speed up your searches
- recognize you when you return to the website
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection information may include:
Flash Cookies : Certain features of the website may use local stored objects(Flash Cookies) to collect or store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser setting as are used for the browser cookies.
Web Beacons : Pages of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit us to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other website related statistics for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
How we use your personal information –
The personal information that we have collected through the website or that you provide to us, will be used for the following purposes:
- To present the website and it’s content to you.
- To provide you information, products, services that you requested from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about the changes to our website or any product or services we or our affiliates offer.
- To conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- To keep track of the websites and pages our users visit on the website in order to determine what services are most popular. The data is used to deliver customized content and advertising.
- To share data with trusted partners to help to perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Impact Analytics does not sell, rent or lease customer or visitor data to third parties.
Disclosure of your information –
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers or other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligation to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Impact Analytics assets.
- To fill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
Phone – +1 856 666 1443
Email – email@example.com