Welcome to the Impact Analytics website. Access and use of this site are restricted by our Terms & Conditions, which we encourage you to read carefully before using any services provided on this page.
Impact Analytics reserves the right to discontinue providing any service(s)at any time in case of a privacy breach or malpractice interference with business operations.
Ownership and operation
This website is owned and offered by Impact Analytics, Inc. The content and functions present on the site like texts, graphics, logos, images, icons, and software are the property of Impact Analytics or its third-party licensors.You are hereby authorized by Impact Analytics to view, download, copy and print documents from this website subject to the following terms:
- You may use the materials found on this website for your own personal informational, educational or other non-commercial purposes unless it is indicated otherwise.
- You may link to our website, however, all copies must properly attribute to their source. You may not modify or pass off any material found here as your own work.
- You may not modify, reproduce or publicly display, or perform any of our materials for any commercial purposes unless Impact Analytics grants you written permission to do so.
- If you want to be able to display our content on your website, make sure the link correctly redirects to our applicable official website, with no splash pages or other distractions.
Acceptance of Terms; Termination
By using this service, you agree to follow all laws and regulations as well as upholding your own responsibilities for any misuse or transgression, in regards to these conditions. You may terminate the use of this service at any time.
If you violate any of them, then Impact Analytics can suspend or terminate your access without prior notification and obligation to you.
User Content Ownership
Impact Analytics does not claim ownership of any of the user contents that you post, submit, or upload to any Impact Analytics website or software. However, by posting or uploading any user content like article, image, documentation, marketing copy, feedback, or suggestion on any Impact Analytics website, you grant us an irrevocable right to reproduce, prepare derivative works, combine with other works, alter, translate, distribute copies, display, perform, license and provide the User Content to third parties, without restrictions, notification, compensation or payment of any kind to you or any third party.
If Impact Analytics posts or publishes your user content, it holds the right to remove or re-publish such content without prior notice.
Password and Security
If any of the services provided on the website require you to create an account, you must provide your latest, accurate and complete personal information, as requested by the registration form, and ensure strict confidentiality of your respective passwords. You are solely responsible with respect to the usage and security of your password and other activities that take place in your account. Any login information provided to you by Impact Analytics to access restricted URLs on this website is confidential and proprietary to Impact Analytics, therefore, you are not authorized to share any information you find here.If you are using this website on behalf of your employer, you represent to have agreed with the Terms and Conditions. As an authorized representative, it is up to you to maintain confidentiality with the login information. Your information is password-restricted so only those who are authorized can access it. In case of any unauthorized use of your login information or breach of security, you agree to notify Impact Analytics immediately.
Additional Use Limitations
You are not authorized to use Impact Analytics website and software in any way that could damage, disable or impair any of Impact Analytics’ servers or networks connected to other parties that could hamper the website or the software’s flow and usage capabilities. You are prohibited to access the Impact Analytics website or software or obtain any of its confidential information in an unauthorized way such as hacking, password mining, or other means.
You agree not to use an Impact Analytics Website to:
- post, upload, transmit or publish any User Content that
- You do not have the right to access or publish.
- is vulgar, obscene, forged, hateful, contains violence or anything unlawful.
- transgresses any Intellectual Property Rights of other users or third parties.
- involves unsolicited promotional documents, spams, junks, commercial or advertising materials, or any other kinds of solicitation.
- includes any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, corrupted files, or other computer programming or software that can destroy, detrimentally interfere with, intercept or expropriate any server, data, or system.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk or violate the legal rights of Impact Analytics employees and clients.
- Forge any email or manipulate identifiers’ address to camouflage the existence of any unauthorized User Content transmitted through the Impact Analytics Websites;
- Download, harvest or collect any file or User Content published by another user that You are unauthorized to access, or should not be legally recreated, displayed, and/or distributed in such manner;
Any violation of the system or network may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- post, upload, transmit or publish any User Content that
Your information, privacy, and data protection
Certain Impact Analytics websites require you to be its registered user. While registering with Impact Analytics, you are expected to provide your personal information to Impact Analytics such as name and email address. By providing Impact Analytics with Personal Data, you agree that Impact Analytics may harvest, use and store your Personal Data to provide you with access to the Websites and related software you intend to use.
You are bound to provide Impact Analytics with complete, accurate, and up-to-date personal information. You can always correct or update Your Personal Information.
Intellectual Property Rights
‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets, invention rights of any type, under statutory or applicable law or by contract, now existing, issued, or attained.
All Intellectual Proprietary Rights to any Impact Analytics Software, its Websites, Published Materials, and User Content belongs to Impact Analytics or the party or entity that created it.
Therefore, you do not possess the right to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, post, license, transfer, or sell any Impact Analytics Software, its Websites, Materials, or any User Content for any reason, unless otherwise exclusively permitted by Impact Analytics.
Applicable Law; Jurisdiction
Waivers and Severability